Our client, international construction company has an exciting and challenging vacancy of a Quality Manager to be based on one of the largest infrastructure project in southern Poland. This is an opportunity to work on a very interesting project in a company that is leading in the infrastructure construction.
- Establish necessary procedures and implement company internal integrated management system in the project.
- Review project requirements, technical specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to the management of the organization
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases of the project according to contract a technical specification of the project
- Prepare the detailed quality assurance plans timely for the project activities in advance which identified in the contract and technical specification and submit to contract engineer and client.
- Prioritize, schedule and order testing activities with laboratory service provider.
- Communicate with the client and contract engineer, inform them for test schedule and delivery of project material in advance and make them involve in testing and approval activities.
- Collect, classify, file and share the all required documents and record including but not limited: the protocol of test results, certificates and declaration of conformity of the project materials and equipment, calibration protocols of the test devices.
- Verify incoming project materials by confirming technical specifications and client requirements, conducting visual and measurement tests. Rejects and returns unacceptable materials by working closely purchase manager.
- Assures that the work activities conform to technical specification and Construction Documents, and initiates action to prevent, stop or correct any quality control deficiencies and defective work.
- Maintains a record of construction deficiencies and start Non-Conformance process to prevent further quality deficiencies.
- Make quality inspections on site and supervise the works of subcontractors
- Interact closely with the site personnel to resolve quality issues at site.
- Attend periodically client coordination meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Familiar with preparation and implementation Quality policies, procedures and test plans
- Having ISO 9001 and/or 14001 (or equivalent) training certificates
- Able to communicate clearly and precisely, in both written and verbal communications in English
- Comfortable with developing and delivering presentations to employees of all levels
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word