Our Client is an innovative payments technology company focused on delivering globally applicable solutions for secure, timely and streamlined payments processing. Client's Open Payment Framework (OPF) enables financial institutions to improve internal payments processing efficiencies whilst at the same time providing their clients with better payment services that are faster, with richer payments related information.
Company's solutions within the Service- Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Open Payment Framework offer financial institutions the ability to process payments through a centralised payments engine that utilises a library of re-useable business services across all payment types. The bank can thus combine new services models with existing infrastructures, thereby protecting previous investments whilst gradually moving to a more modern efficient payments environment.
Our Client offer:
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm,
- joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions,
- convenient office location,
- flexible working hours,
- language courses,
- competitive salary with excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities.
- responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform,
- provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project,
- develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications,
- codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications,
- ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented,
- demonstrates an understanding of C2P systems and the financial services industry,
- analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs,
- writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation,
- conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks,
- may provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- about six years of applications development experience,
- knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML,
- knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty,
- knowledge of Oracle/DB2 databases,
- knowledge of Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans will be an asset,
- knowledge of jBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset,
- knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development),
- excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills,
- payment expertise e.g. SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset,
- very good command of English.