Our client is an early stage high-tech startup company from Switzerland and is looking for multiple Senior Software Engineers to join its exceptional team.
The company is currently focused on building out the core capabilities related to its product. This role will help design and implement requirements for the client product to enable a new way for end-customers to get insights into their cyber exposure. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to work on a new product category at the intersection of security software and insurance services.
Job location: Onboarding (1-2 months) will take place in Switzerland and then a hybrid of local and remote working in Wroclaw, Poland will be possible.
- Use agile methods to work with a team of engineers to design, implement and test software components for the client product
- Translate customer requirements into product features
- Provide technical mentoring to the next generation of technical leads and engineers
- M.Sc. degree (Computer Science or related degree preferred)
- 8+ years of industry experience
- Rich experience in implementing scalable and distributed systems
- Rich experience in computer security related disciplines
- Rich experience with machine learning and data analytics algorithms and their implementation
- Experience in leading and building a team of engineers
- Exceptional knowledge in Python, Java, or C/C++
- Experience in working in Linux environments
- Ability to set technical direction and contribute to the product roadmap
- High quality standards and a keen eye for detail
- Strong self-organizational and analytical thinking skills
- Excellent English communication skills