Our client is a leader in the field of rubber products, rubber-to-metal articles, a combination of rubber with other materials. The company is manufacturing a wide range of products portfolio for the automotive, construction, agriculture, pharmacy, and household appliances. We are looking for an experienced and confident plant manager to join their team in San Luis Potosi, Mexico.
Plant manager will manage the daily operation of the production plant to the full extent, in particular, ensuring proper human resources management and securing production continuity.
He will be responsible for increasing productivity by providing leadership and develop strategic plans. The ideal candidate will be a strong leader with an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all operations and processes in close cooperation with a Shelter Company.
- Prepare operating reports and budgets
- Maintain a safe work environment and follow all safety regulations
- Ensure all compliance needs are met
- Develop strategies to increase productivity and production
- Oversee all shipments, incoming inventory, and storage operations
- Optimize productive time for employees by eliminating unnecessary processes
- Practice conflict resolution among departments and employees
- Report and track expenses to reduce costs
- Analyze production metrics and data to determine areas to improve
- Ensure all legal requirements, company safety procedures, and local and state health and safety regulations are met
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, business, or related field preferred; Master’s in business administration or management a plus
- Proven 5-year experience as a plant manager in the manufacturing industry
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent English/ Spanish nice to have
- Strong management skills with the ability to supervise multiple teams
- Strict adherence to company standards and safety procedures
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Excellent conflict-resolution and decision-making abilities