For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Engineer based in Szczecin (new hydrotechnical project).
- part of project team on site,
- daily Marine Coordination,
- organize communication & meetings with all Stakeholders,
- closely cooperate with the VTS and relevant Stakeholders,
- ensuring efficient use of marine equipment,
- setup planning for shared marine resources,
- performing toolbox talk meetings according to project requirements,
- providing daily and weekly progress reports on the project,
- keep an eye on a safe and efficient construction site,
- maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers,
- conduct vessel inspections.
- degree from the Maritime Academy,
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- driving license.
- 1-2 or more years of seagoing experience,
- previous experience of working with marine/offshore equipment, dredging industry, land reclamation, UXO removal.