If you have significant experience in managing production plant, solid technical background, knowledge of plastics processing techniques and ability to lead and manage group of people, this offer may be attractive to you. Our Client is a production company based in Łódź, which is a producer of plastic elements for the household, automotive and construction industries.
- Permanent and stable working conditions,
- Real impact on ensuring the functioning of the company, independent role,
- Necessary work tools, including a company car,
- Social benefits such as holiday vouchers, co-financing for recreation,
- Group insurance.
- Management and supervision over the implementation of the production process,
- Optimizing the use of production resources and human resources,
- Initiating activities to improve productivity,
- Close cooperation with R&D departments, Quality and Maintenance Department in solving problems related to quality and process improvement,
- Close cooperation with the R&D department in implementing new projects,
- Monitoring and analysis of the production process,
- Cooperation with clients, implementation of new solutions that meet client requirements,
- Ensuring an appropriate level of competence of production employees.
- Higher technical education,
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position,
- Experience in the plastics processing industry, practical knowledge of the machines, techniques and technologies used – must have,
- At least communicative knowledge of English,
- Proven experience in the field of Lean Management,
- Ability to manage, lead and motivate subordinate team members,
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.