For our client, an international leader in the dairy industry, we are looking for an experienced Site Leader who will join the newly created facility in Poland and be ready to work on a start-up project.
- Accountable that Health, Safety and Environmental legislation and company standards are achieved
- Delivering the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as set by the business
- Full P&L responsibility for the Wroclaw site in combination and working closely with the Financial Controller
- Maximizing efficiency of capital employed in the business
- Drive business performance through the Tiered Accountability Process
- Lead the relationship with all associated unions within the facility (if and when required)
- Support the effective use of all direct and non-direct employees to meet or exceed budgeted targets
- Support the effective procurement and usage of all materials for conversion into salable products
- To deliver all budgetary planning, approvals and monitoring for the facility
- To assist the sales and product management teams in the development and delivery of new business opportunities.
- Maintain company personnel procedures and practices in line with Operating Framework, corporate governance, employment legislation and best practice.
- Ensure policy statements, objectives and requirements of ISO9001 are met in line with our Quality Management Systems
- Functional support in grievance, dispute and related disciplinary activities.
- Support for recruitment and selection activities
- Driving the GPMP (Global Performance Management) Process through the site
- Leadership experience of at least 10 years in a similar enterprise ideally in a manufacturing or FMCG environment
- Graduate in an engineering or business-related discipline
- Experience in managing and motivating a team
- Fluent written and oral English and Polish - must have
- A transparent manager who can demonstrate to the team an open and honest approach
- Very good communication skills
- Very good analytical skills and time management
- Great motivation to achieve set goals
- Opportunity to gain experience in the greenfield project
- Stable employment in an international company
- Work in an international environment
- An independent position where you will be able to demonstrate your skills