This company has been playing a major role in the construction industry at both domestic and international markets. Today, company is a leader in rail system projects, infrastructure projects and industrial projects with her deeply rooted corporate culture and highly experienced staff.
The Finance & Administrative Manager leads the project’s accounting, payroll, procurement and other general financial functions.
Reporting to the Project Manager and Country Finance Director, Finance & Administrative Manager has the following key responsibilities:
· Develop and maintain financial forecasting (cash flow, taxation) and reporting procedures.
· Ensure adequate commercial and administrative support resources to effectively deliver the project, e.g. site administration, payroll and procurement.
· Prepare monthly financial reports.
· Manage the administration of internal/external financial transactions undertaken by the team, including payroll where applicable.
· Control the maintenance of financial records for the project.
· Measure and monitor financial performance against the Project Objectives.
· Additionally to be involved in other upcoming projects where necessary.
· Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or relevant departments.
· Minimum 10 years of experience in finance and accounting operations.
· Experience in a construction company or large-scale projects is expected.
· Experience in team leading and management.
· Audit experience and knowledge in IFRS is a plus.
· Excellent command of English.
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is an asset.
· Team player, dynamic, proactive and analytic, self-disciplined profile with management skills.
· Strong communication and organization skills.
· Experience in a senior leadership role managing varied functions.aplikuj