Company has been playing a major role in the construction industry at both domestic and international markets since its establishment in 1958. Today is a leader in rail system projects, infrastructure projects and industrial projects with her deeply rooted corporate culture and highly experienced staff.
- Maintain and update the Employee records and keep all relevant systems up to date
- Act as the first point of contact for Employees’ personal inquiries and resolving Employees' HR concerns
- Cooperate with and report to HR team in the regional management office for operations in Europe.
- Actively cooperate with external payroll provider and perform the monthly payroll process
- Provide reports and summaries related to employment issues and other HR related tasks
- Run recruitment processes for positions assigned to the project which include designation and announcement of recruitment ads, arrangement of job interviews
- Act as the first point of contact for candidates regarding the onboarding process / perform and coordinate site office orientations
- Coordinate pre-employment process requirements (including medical check requests and doctor’s appointments, background checks) as well as all employee life cycle processes.
- Prepare documents relevant to employment process such as Employee Request Form
- Contract Renewal Forms followed by Employment Contracts
- Communication with site managers in terms of hiring new Employees, employment contracts extensions, or exits from the company
- Register Employees to other company benefits where applicable, report changes and coordinating advance payments relative to these benefits
- Track staff attendance, leave and update periodical reports accordingly
- Coordinate Employees’ exits from the company in terms of relevant documentation
- Compile and coordinate monthly benefit / payment changes by coomunicating with employees, department managers and HR Management for payroll processing.
- Support HR Department and report processes on peridical basis.
- Adequate tools and time for research and development of innovative processes
- Work in an ambitious, experienced, international, team, in an organization with a leading market position
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment
- Opportunity to improve your skills and gain new experiences
- Non-wage benefits (private medical care, sports card)
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or relevant departments,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in human resources operations,
- Excellent command of English and Polish,
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is an asset,
- Team player, dynamic, proactive and analytic, self-disciplined,
- Strong communication, problem solving and organization skills.