Currently for our Client, international company from hydrotechnical industry, we are looking for a Planning Engineer with Primavera P6.
Project: Modernisation of the Świnoujście – Szczecin Fairway to a Depth of 12.5m.
As a Planning Engineer you will assist various departments of the project team by analyzing and gathering (from all departments) input to set-up and progress the Contractual and Execution schedules.
- Collaboration with all relevant departments within the project to gather (weekly)
- progress related to the various activities,
- Regular reporting of progress and impact on the Critical Path to the relevant departments,
- Analyze budget requirements covering all stages and packages of the project,
- Search for improvement opportunities within the Execution schedule,
- Reports directly to the Project Controls Manager.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience such as at least minimum of 5 years’ experience working as Project Planner, with Primavera P6, preferably within the construction, dredging or marine industry,
- Have experience in working with a planning and reporting regime and system for complex projects,
- Advanced Knowledge of MS Office applications, MS Project and Primavera are a must,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- Able to communicate at several levels,
- Able to take the lead in bi-weekly progress planning meetings,
- Analytical and able to work accurately,
- Based in, or willing to move to, Szczecin (Poland) to work under a local contract,
- Technical Insight,
- Analytical Skills,
- Communicates in a calm and confident way at all times,
- Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible approach,
- Uses initiative and autonomy in tasks undertaken,
- Takes accountability for own actions,
- Must be able to work with integrity and contribute to the team (is a team player),
- Accurate with a high attention to detail whilst working under pressure,
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines,
- Extremely organized, well presented with a professional demeanor.