Currently, for one of our clients from the construction industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of: Project Administration Assistant.
- Contribute to project and financial administration and organise on-site logistics
- Provide staff support in line with local and legal requirements
- Cooperate closely with the Project Management & Finance team and other project department heads
- Handle the administration related to the project office
- Coordinate the accommodation, travel and transport arrangements for staff and crew
- Arrange courier shipments between project sites and offices
- Prepare purchase requests and orders and follow-up deliveries whilst developing a
- collaborative relationship
- Review invoices and personnel expenses in close cooperation with the Chief Accountant
- Resolve outstanding administrative topics with suppliers
- Contribute to the local administration for expats and locals such as visas and work permits in compliance with local laws and regulations
- Translate texts between Polish and English
- Prepare project memos, procedures and registers
- Assist with document control
- Create a good working environment and team spirit
- Adhere to all company procedures and practices, particularly when managing documentation.
- Follows up on assigned tasks in an accurate, structural and punctual way, bringing them to a close.
- Undertake any other job/task She/He is assigned (and trained) to.
- Fluent in English & Polish
- Project minded with a cross and multi-disciplinary approach
- Team player with the ability to achieve project goals
- Proper knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Experience as Project Administrator is a plus
- Experience with Dalux is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields
Preferred: Based in, or willing to move to, Gdańsk to work under a local contract.aplikuj