For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Works Supervisor (new infrastructure project).
- daily management of the project or part of the project,
- ensuring efficient use of land and marine equipment and manpower,
- conducting safety inspections,
- performing toolbox talk meetings according to project requirements,
- checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly,
- providing daily and weekly progress reports on the project,
- coordinate the workers and supervise the activities of subcontractors,
- keep an eye on a safe and efficient construction site,
- translate the needs of the construction site to other departments (e.g. drawings, inspection plans, planning),
- indicate deviations from the contract,
- are responsible to check the quality of the executed works,
- maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers.
- bachelor / master or equivalent experience in the Maritime industry (dredging, offshore),
- knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint,
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- driving license.
- higher university degree in Civil Engineering/Hydraulic Engineering/Maritime University,
- Polish Civil Engineering License.