Organize, follow-up and optimize the operational planning and execution of works, based on the (internal and external) client’s needs and in line with the contract, project plan and budget, in order to contribute to efficient realization of project activities within QHSE-S standards and within time and budget.
Assist the Site Manager in his role and responsibilities.
The Works Manager will be part of the Operational team on site and reports to the Site Manager or Construction Manager.
Lokalisation: Szczecin, Poland.
- Assisting in preparation of the project building documentation,
- Assisting in running the Building Log,
- Assist in proper organization of the construction site, managing the construction works according to the project, building permit, all local laws and regulations, including technical and construction norms and HSE rules and regulations,
- Updating the project technical-organizational documentation and HSE documentation in case of any changes to the project or along with the progress of the construction works,
- Assuring that proper materials are used during the execution of the construction works (according specific regulations),
- Assist in notifying Client about construction works that are ready to be partly handed-over,
- Ensuring that the handed over parts of the construction works will be tested and checked according to the rules and regulations,
- Assist in preparation of the post-building documentation of the construction site,
- Assist in notifying that the object is ready to be handed over to the Client. Participating in the hand overs,
- Ensuring efficient use of land and marine equipment and manpower,
- Conducting safety inspections,
- Performing toolbox talk meetings according to project requirements,
- Coordinate the workers and supervise the activities of subcontractors,
- Providing daily and weekly progress reports on the project.
- Higher education in construction industry,
- Unrestricted building license to manage hydraulic engineering works (hydrotechnical specialization) or an equivalent license,
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a site manager or works manager in marine hydraulic engineering,
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint,
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- Driving License.