For our client from hydroengineering industry we are looking for:
Organize and optimize the operational planning and execution of works, based on the client's needs and in line with the contract, project, plan, and budget, in order to contribute to the efficient realization of project activities within QHSE-S standards and within time and budget.
- Daily management of the project or part of the project,
- Ensuring efficient use of land and marine equipment and manpower,
- Conducting safety inspections,
- Providing daily and weekly progress reports on the project,
- Coordinate the workers and supervise the activities of subcontractors,
- Indicate deviations from the contract,
- Check the quality of the executed works,
- Maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers.
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent experience in the Maritime industry (dredging, offshore),
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Driving license.