In your IT Administrator/ Help Desk Support function, you will be the first level support for Acer Group Inc. Answering the helpdesk and troubleshooting end user problems will be the main task, as well as helping with projects as they arise. You will be taking part of many IT projects. We are looking for a person with very strong supporting foundations and experience as well as admin skills in networking or windows server environment.
- Install new / rebuild existing systems and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards. Provide documentation, policy compliance, technical configuration and review
- Assist internal staff and provide a high level of customer service and support as it relates to responding to help desk requests
- Provide technical support for remote location employees
- Provide first level support for all facets of IT; Server, Network, Telephone, and Wireless. Troubleshoot and deliver solutions to common software problems. Determine when to escalate an issue to the next level required
- Create a procedure and knowledge base, ensure that it is maintained with complete and accurate information
a) Competencies/Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Preferable university degree or similar in Informatics
- Should genuinely care about people and want to help them. Must have the ability to be patient, friendly, and kind in all situations
- Needs to be comfortable working with people from all departments, including managers and executives, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Ability to assess impact of incoming requests and prioritize them in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- Tech-savvy and able to quickly learn new software
- Able to work independently, perform research, analyze data, identify trends, take and recommend appropriate actions with minimal supervision
- Experience imaging and deploying computers.
- Experience with Win 10, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012, Software including Microsoft Office, Exchange, and Skype for Business.
- Administrator level of experience with windows servers or networking environment
- Experience managing Active Directory, Domain controller, Windows Permissions and security
- Experience managing print servers
- Basic Experience with VMware
- Basic Experience with HP Switches
- Basic Experience with NetApp Storage Systems
- MSCE or CCNA is an asset
c) Other Condition:
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent and courteous communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Highly motivated and business oriented.
- Capable of working independently as well as part of the Team
- Capable to look for solution on your own
- Eager to go gather more responsibility
- Willing to work overtime if necessary