At this position, You will be able to create something huge and great! You will support our client in opening a new branch in Poland. The new daily "routine" for You will be a quick and independent reaction to the challenges of sales and operations.
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to work on a new country launch and become one of the first employees of our Client in Poland.
You will be responsible for key financial and operational KPI’s such as gross margin and order success rate. You will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of our Client new operations in Poland.
- Competitive salary and fixed labor contract with an option to be converted to a full-time employee after the project;
- Great opportunity to learn and progress in one of the fastest-growing start up’s in Europe;
- Work in an international, dynamic, and passionate environment with a great company culture.
* Please send us Your CV in English.
- Close cooperation with clients and maintaining friendly contacts with them;
- Daily meetings with customer managers to improve processes;
- Work with business operations, courier operations and the onboarding team;
- Oversee the gross margin and execute initiatives that focus on improving it;
- Manage the fleet structure and incentive scheme;
- Design alongside the Onboarding team the onboarding plans;
- Conduct root cause analysis and proactively find areas for operational improvement;
- Work closely with Commercial & Account Management to understand client requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar manager position (Start-up or Customer Care or Spedition experience preferred);
- Flexibility and willingness to work on site;
- Organizational and planning skills;
- Be data-driven and passionate about problem-solving;
- Willing to learn a business from the ground up and not be afraid to champion your opinion/ideas;
- An ability to work autonomously/independent mindset and ability to use initiative for decision-making;
- Excellent people and communication skills;
- Fluency in Polish and English (written and spoken).