For our Client, a large logistics center of an international recognizable company, we are currently looking for an experienced Financial Controller, who would like to take on new professional challenge and join the company.
- Possibility to gain valuable experience in an international, well-recognized company,
- High level of independence and significant influence on strategic business decisions,
- Demanding and fast changing work environment,
- Attractive salary and benefits package,
- Long-term cooperation and stable working conditions,
- Positive atmosphere.
- Prepare the P&L results and forecast for the business, analyzing trends and presenting financial results,
- Lead a budgeting process by compiling and presenting appropriate financial models,
- Manage statutory reporting, accountability and coordination including external reporting duties, financial statements, auditor, tax, statistics,
- Oversee annual, quarterly and monthly operational and financial performance plans,
- Highlight risks and opportunities, identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains,
- Prepare ad hoc reports in order to find satisfying solutions to current business needs,
- Identify current and future business needs and determine relevant information/reporting,
- Develop and implement tools to support business plans and action plans processes,
- Cooperate with external companies in terms of accounting operations and payroll,
- Participate in internal and external audits, provide relevant information and necessary data,
- Support co-workers to understand principles and calculation methods of key performance indicators,
- Support development of tools and improvement of current ways of working,
- Lead and/or contribute in global projects.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar role in a corporate finance,
- Higher education – financial / economic profile preferred,
- Very good understanding of P&L, balance sheets, cash flow dependencies,
- Excellent skills in preparing business analysis, forecasting, budgeting and financial controlling,
- Knowledge of VAT and income tax issues to communicate freely with business partners,
- Ability to understand customer needs, manage complexity, maintain flexibility, and continually evolve to meet changing business needs,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word,
- Experience manufacturing or logistics international company,
- Fluent written and spoken English,
- Very good analytical skills and very well-developed time management skills.