For our Client, we are looking for professionals that specialize in accounting and corporate finance. If you are open to start new job, work with demanding customers and handle challenging and interesting projects, this offer may be attractive for you.
- Coordination with our external accounting service provider to ensure proper and timely reporting and cooperation improvement;
- Ownership of the month-end close process including adjusting entries and reconciliations;
- Cooperation with Corporate Finance to maintain daily Accounting matters;
- Lead digitization, automation of business processes across Accounts Receivables and other activities to drive both process improvement and productivity;
- Implement and continuously improve the Company’s internal controls over financial reporting, including reviewing, documenting and discussing key risk areas with the local leadership team and relevant requirements for the group;
- Tax – advice in daily company activity; cooperation with external accounting office and oversea team to establish proper tax regulations, identify risks and opportunities in this area and establish necessary regulation and execution including monitoring system;
- Assist the Finance Director with respect to the Company’s treasury requirements.
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Finance, ACCA or other certificate preferred;
- At least 1 years of auditing experience, preferably with a Big Four accounting firm;
- Advanced in Excel skills, good working knowledge of IFRS;
- Detail oriented with strong critical thinking and analytical skills;