We are looking for a communicative, open-minded person with knowledge of German and English who is ready to develop professional career path in an international company on the position of Director’s Assistant.
Place of work: Wrocław.
- Stable, full-time employment contract,
- Professional job introduction and support of experienced colleagues,
- Participation in various projects in an international environment,
- Attractive salary,
- Extended Benefit program,
- Private healthcare and group insurance.
- Managing the calendar for the Director to ensure that time is effectively covered,
- Arranging and coordinating business meetings and events,
- Managing incoming telephone calls and mailbox,
- Archiving current documents - proper storage and archiving, keeping electronic records,
- Preparing presentations and other meeting materials,
- Translating documents and correspondence in German and English,
- Ongoing support and cooperation with other departments.
- Higher education, preferably in economics, administration or international relations,
- Very good knowledge of German and English,
- Excellent calendar management skills, including coordination of complex executive meetings,
- Very good, practical knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements,
- Very good work organization and prioritization,
- Driving license cat B – nice to have,
- Available, independent, committed, ready for frequent trips.