For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Engineer based in Szczecin (new hydrotechnical project).
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit monthly tax reports (such as VAT and others)
- Create a good working environment and team spirit
- She/He reports directly to the Project Finance Manager.
- Adhere to all company procedures and practices, particularly when managing documentation.
- Follows up on assigned tasks in an accurate, structural and punctual way, bringing them to a close.
- Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience such as at least minimum of 2 year’ experience working as accountant with payroll experience
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Good understanding of hard copy and electronic filing, attention to detail and the ability to check own work.
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English.