For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Quantity Surveyor based in Szczecin (new hydrotechnical project).
- Cooperation on stage of development and establishing of initial budget, costs and revenues plans.
- Estimate initial high level cost at design and execution stage.
- Control of costs related to the construction.
- Preparation of documentation for construction works settlement (process of approval of Contractor Financial Statements according to FIDIC procedures – settlement with Client)- ensure prompt and regular submission of main contract payment applications.
- Analysis of the contract implementation process in terms of economic and financial aspects.
- Financial and material settlements on the contract.
- Keeping records of contract costs and revenues.
- Quantity Surveyor with at least five years of experience working
- for contractors on major projects in Poland.
- A degree in quantity surveying, civil engineering or similar.
- Experience in contract administration including the preparation
- of interim payment applications, the administration of subcontracts and the
- drafting of contractual correspondence.
- Preferably familiar with the FIDIC conditions of contract .
- Advanced knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish.
- Communicates in a calm and confident way at all times.
- Demonstrates an adaptable and flexible approach.
- Uses initiative and autonomy in tasks undertaken.
- Takes accountability for own actions.
- Must be able to work with integrity and contribute to the team (is a team player).
- Accurate with a high attention to detail whilst working under pressure.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and meet set deadlines.
- Extremely organized, well presented with a professional demeanor.