Our Client is an international hydrotechnical company from the construction sector.
- Employment based on a fixed-term employment contract,
- Work in a prestigious International Company,
- The possibility of professional development,
- The ability to use English language on a daily basis,
- Great atmosphere in workplace,
- Delicious coffee 😊
- Making declarations and keeping all records for tax purposes,
- Taking advice, opinions and explanations regarding tax obligations,
- Review and enhance current tax compliance procedures and assist in the implementation of new controls and mechanisms,
- Deliver timely and adequate tax compliance reviews.
- Polish tax legislation knowledge (VAT, CIT, PIT, WHT),
- Experience with double tax treaties,
- Preferred experience related to BIG 4,
- An excellent English language skills,
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in administration or law,
- Positively passed state exam for a tax advisors.