Android Developer (Wrocław)
Dolnośląskie na stałe Inżynier/Licencjat
Our Client is an international manufacturer of electromagnetic components for the automotive and industrial technology. The company currently employs several hundred people.
- Work in a highly efficient Team with innovation as the central goal,
- Open work culture and idea driven environment,
- Opportunity to be a part of a global team with expert competence in Distributed Ledger Technology,
- International demographics and a global platform for growth,
- Challenging and demanding work with new upcoming technologies,
- Competitive and motivating incentives.
- Development of applications for Android,
- Code management, testing and continuous support for Android development.
- Creating code documentation and test reports,
- Market watch for new technologies, trends and ideas for integration,
- Life cycle support and continuous development of the Android Apps,
- Setting up and maintenance of the server backend in India.
- Successfully completed studies in IT, or Computer Science (M.Sc.(IT), M.S.(IT), B. Tech (IT) or similar) from a renowned university with 70% or above cumulative average (CGPA),
- Professional experience in platform based Mobile and Web application development,
- Studious experience in Android application development,
- Working experience with biometric user-authentication techniques on a mobile platform,
- Working experience with test-driven development,
- Experience with Git, Jira, Confluence or similar code management tools,
- Preferred experience in Peer-to-Peer(P2P) networking application development,
- Working experience with setting-up and maintenance of a server for mobile platform is preferred,
- Experience in working in or with international teams and project management is advantageous,
- Sufficient knowledge on the currently used programming languages, build tools, development environments and testing methods,
- Experience with Distributed Ledger Technology, especially Distributed Acyclic Graphs will be preferred,
- Independent and efficient working culture and strong communication with internal and external Partners,
- Highly professional and seasoned Polish and English knowledge.