Whoohoo is an international expert in recruiting and contracting software developers. Our polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country and internationally. We also have a great team of developers working for international customers in our modern office in the city center.
Our customer is a young company based in Germany. They build and optimize the wine searches platform. Wine drinkers will find easily their favorite wine at the best price and winemakers benefit from their growing database and a variety of Big Data and AI applications.
Your heart beats for tech? You want to help us make the wine market more transparent? You are not just looking for the next job, but You want to be part of an ambitious team that lives with passion on a daily basis?
Come to us! We are building a small dedicated team of 3 - 5 specialists working as a remote development office for our client.
- 9 000 PLN - 16 000 PLN
- Great office location in the city center of Wroclaw with a chillout zone (Playstation, Darts, Soccer Table)
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- B2B or employment contract
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working atmosphere, team events, free coffee, soft drinks, and fruits
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation
- Development and extension of backend with modern frameworks and technologies
- Accompanying a complete project lifecycle (DevOps)
- Constant improvement of the quality as well as the existing processes
- Working in a multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as front-end developers and web designers
- 3-5 years of experience as a Backend Developer
- good understanding of software architecture
- You are a problem solver and can effectively handle new tasks
- Good knowledge of modern JS frameworks
- Understanding of Test Driven Programming (e.g., Unit Testing)
- Knowledge in PHP, Node.js, Java is a plus
- Agile software development is something you like and know
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field