Whoohoo is an international expert in recruiting and contracting software developers. Our polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country and internationally. We also have a great team of developers working for international customers in our modern office in the city center of Wroclaw.
Our customer is a young, very innovative company from the blockchain industry based in California. They build a fast and secure blockchain platform. If you are in blockchain technology with previous experience in this area feel free to contact us. We are building a small dedicated team of few specialists working as a remote development office for our client.
- Excellent office location in the city center of Wroclaw with a chillout zone (Playstation, Darts, Soccer Table)
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- B2B or employment contract
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working atmosphere, team events, free coffee, soft drinks, and fruits
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation
- managing validator community, to provide training, education, support,
- managing key community leaders, providing technical solution to the validator community.
- effective and proactive communication with the community is the key to the success of this role.
- improving tooling around blockchain, like blockchain explorer
- monitoring of nodes, smart contract deployment and other such tools
- working with partners to develop dApp on the blockchain platform.
- provide technical solution to partner and integrate partner applications on the blockchain platform
- learn different application on blockchain, like fungible token, non-fungible token, defi protocols, and provide training, documentation, and support to the dApp developer community as well.
- 3-5 year software application development experience in Linux environment is required, full-stack skills are a big bonus.
- Experience in working with a partner to provide technical solutions and architecture.
- Crypto currency/blockchain understanding or enthusiasm to learn is highly desired.
- Experience with Solidity, Smart Contract, or dApp development is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication in English or multiple languages.
- Customer support or community management experience is a plus.