Our customer develops and operates a multi-bank trade finance platform connecting global corporations to their financial institutions by automating and digitizing letters of credit, bank guarantees, documentary collections, and supply chain finance. The platform is used by multinationals to improve efficiency, compliance, transparency, and reduce risk. Customer licenses its software for In-House installation and offers a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
• Manage CI/CD framework, including source code management, build, automated testing and deployment and configuration management
• Manager SaaS infrastructure health and security. Ensure SLAs are met or exceeded
• Proactively identify and develop areas to improve monitoring/alerting, reliability, performance, capacity planning and automation
• Evaluate and deploy new tools and technologies based on current and future requirements for performance, cost-effectiveness and reliability
• Participate in after hours and weekends on-call support rotation
• 3+ years in a formal DevOps role, preferably in high traffic/volume environments.
• 5+ years of Unix/Linux/Windows administration experience in scalable, secure, transactional development, QA and production environments (Datacenter preferably).
• A strong desire to automate everything, including processes and infrastructure, with tools like Ansible , Terraform, Vault, Consul.
• Proficiency on the command line (Bash, KSH) with a good knowledge of various Linux utilities for debugging and automation purposes.
• Strong sense for developing with modern architecture principles (e.g. Infrastructure as Code, Immutable/Disposable/Replaceable Infrastructure, Automate-all-the-things).
• Experience configuring and administering Oracle Weblogic (version 12.x) and relational databases (Oracle DB (version 12.x RAC) primary and MySQL for Atlassian stack).
• Experience with web servers like Nginx as standalone or Load Balancer (custom compiled).
• Solid understanding of information/cloud security best practices.
• Experience installing and configuring various monitoring solutions Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, ELK, AppDynamics, logs real time replication (from PROD to lower environments).
• Hands-on experience providing support to Developers, i.e. troubleshooting failed builds, troubleshooting dev/qa/prod issues, tcpdump analysis, logs review.
• CI/CD using Jenkins pipelines, Docker, NodeJS.
• Source code management using BitBucket, GitHub.
• Experience with Nexus, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket upgrade, backup, performance monitoring and troubleshooting.
• Deep understanding of hardware and virtualization namely VMWARE and Hyper-V with VM creation/deployment automation.
• Hands on programming experience using Python, Angular, Java, Golang.
• Microsoft Azure Cloud hands on experience.
Python, Bash/KSH, Java, Angular, Golang, NodeJS, Docker, Ansible, Vault, Consul, Terraform
• Oracle WebLogic (version 12.x), Oracle DB (version 12.x RAC), Oracle MySQL (versions 5.x and 8.x)
• VMWARE, Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure Cloud
• Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Nexus, Nginx (custom compiled with extra security modules)
• Prometheus, Grafana, Kafka, ELK, AppDynamics
• PGP (Pretty Good Privacy) encryption, SFTP, Kafka/RabbitMQ
Jenkins CI/CD/Pipelines/Jenkins files: 3+ years
• Python (using custom modules, PGP encryption), Bash, Java: 2+ years
• Oracle DB 12.x, Oracle Weblogic: 2+ years
• MySQL: 2+ years
• Ansible: 2+ years
• HashiCorp Vault, Consult: 1+ years
• Grafana, Prometheus: 1+ years
• Atlassian Jira, Confluence, BitBucket: 5+ years (upgrade/backup/monitor onsite deployments)
• Sonatype Nexus: 3+ years
• Microsoft Azure Cloud: 1+ years
• NGINX (server and Load Balancer): 1+ years
• Docker (using Dockerfile): 1+ yearsaplikuj