ERP Analyst (X3 Sage)
For our client, an international leader in the dairy industry, we are looking for an experienced ERP Analyst who will join the newly created facility in Poland and be ready to work on a start-up project. As an ERP Analyst, you will report to the ‘Systems Enterprise Manager. The main role will be to support the day-to-day business operations associated with ERP and manufacturing processes to our sites globally.
- Support the release of major and minor enhancements and maintenance releases. Ensure that all are delivered effectively, optimizing the cadence and use of the environmental landscape
- You will give first to third line support by phone, email, and desk-side, to the Sage ERP X3 user base, meeting your SLA's and developing good relationships with your internal customers.
- Ensure support tasks follow IT management processes accurately, and where appropriate recommendations are suggested to enable continuous improvement
- Liaise with 3rd party support partners in solving tickets
- Support the role out of X3 to our new Polish manufacturing facility
- 2 years minimum experience in ERP systems.
- Technical knowledge of Sage X3 product area, Manufacturing, and/or Distribution Modules would also be ideal
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Business Analytics, Crystal Reports & Sage SI/SEI
- Basic knowledge of business processes
- Working as part of a small, but close-knit team, having a passion for collaboration, process improvement, and being involved in projects for the wider business would be highly desirable
- Highly IT literate
- Experience of working in an application support environment.