Whoohoo IT is a new brand from Whoohoo Poland www.whoohoo-it.pl, We are building software development teams in Poland for IT companies and start-ups from all over the world.
Our customer is an international product innovation corporation globally headquartered in Berlin (Germany) with further offices in Santa Monica, Detroit, Munich, Ingolstadt, and Shanghai
You will join the platform team which is part of the software engineering department. Your mission is to build modern, highly scalable cloud-based platforms using Golang. These platforms are used for hardware and software products which will be used in production by often millions of beauty industry users.
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Test-driven development
- oAuth 2.0
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Jira, Confluence, Git
- Collaborate with the team to design new features and product enhancements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems
- Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality
- Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events
- Focus on delivering quality centered around a great experience for the API user
- 4+ years of experience in backend development
- 3+ years in using Golang to build cloud platforms used in production
- English at B2/C1 level
- Experience with agile & distributed software development
- Strong self-organizer with a hands-on mentality
- Strong experience in defining REST APIs and designing microservices
- Experience in building distributed low-latency systems exposing an API
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Strong experience with Postgres, Redis, and message queues like RabbitMQ