For our Client, a global IT service provider, we are currently looking for: IT Support Specialist.
Location: Gliwice and Kraków (separately offices)
IT Technical skills:
- Device operations and maintenance of Desktop PCs, Notebooks (specifically Lenovo, HP), Smartphones (iPhone, Windows, Android), Tablets, Monitors IT Support ,
- Experienced in Mac Support,
- 2nd Level Office/Mobile Support,
- Server Hands on, Server Backup, Demo/Meeting/Training Rooms, Video Conferring, VIP, Beamer, Printer Services,
- PC Imaging & Installation procedures, Provisioning and Retirement including Reuse, Rent and Event IT Support,
- Good Working Experience with current Microsoft Technology and current Standard Office Applications (actually Win 8 and Win 10 environment) and Apple Technologies (current MAC OS/ IOS),
- Imaging & Installation procedures,
- Network Hands on, Network Technologies & Administration (AD/DNS/WINS) for WAN/LAN/WLAN,
- Printer Maintenance.
- High customer and service orientation,
- Ability to interact and consult with others in particular for de-escalation management,
- Strong team player,
- Strong motivation and willingness to learn and perform,
- Autonomous & proactive working behaviour friendly and confident manner.
- Good IT working experience for at least 3-5 years as Senior or as Junior at least 1,5-3 years,
- Well-structured troubleshooting and problem solving ability in 2nd Level Support including Walk-in,
- Accredited education in Information Technologies, qualified IT Specialist or equal,
- Basic experience of Logistic and Repair (e.g. Hardware Replacement),
- Working experiences in IT support for current Microsoft, Apple and Android hardware operating systems,
- Good knowledge in ticket systems and Support processes,
- Local language on native level and very good English in writing and speech are mandatory.