For our German client we're currently looking for a Java Developer.
Depending on your knowledge and inclinations, there are opportunities to develop our backend functions, clients, modules and interfaces in one of our teams, which are divided into professional and technical domains. Your enthusiasm for software development and solving complex problems is important.
Your job with us includes translating technical requirements into technical concepts and implementing them in a test-driven and service-oriented manner. Your tasks will also include the maintenance and planned further development of existing components. You are never alone, you support each other within your team and beyond.
Your training will be supported by a tutor and prepared kata exercises. During this phase, you will come into contact with various topics from our wide range of professional tasks. In this way, we can optimally design your individual further development with us, taking your preferences and inclinations into account.
• implement new features and supporting existing features
• participate at code reviews
• improve product ecosystem
• interact with other teams
• knowledge of Java core, data structures, programming patterns, OOP, JPA, Hibernate, SQL
• experience with SOAP and REST
• good communication skills in English
• a founded agile mindset: focus on collaboration and delivering value, the ability to adapt to change;
• database experience
• An advantage for the job is to have experience with Docker, OpenShift and to have experience in the frontend stack (extjs, html, react, jsf)aplikuj