For our Germany client, currently we are looking for the candidate for the position Mainframe Operator. Our client is a super premium support with experience in large corporations and customizing based on special requirements, who's mission is to be reliable technical aplication partner.
· Controlling and monitoring of all Mainframe infrastructure components and subsystems (by the usage of IBM System Automation/Netview, BMC Mainview)
· 1st level support for several Mainframe related products Supersession, GDPS, TSO, SDSF, IOF, BETA, PC3270 host emulation and others
· 1st level support for DB/DC components (IMS, DB2, CICS)
· Securing of Mainframe service- and system-availability as well as incident handling as 2nd line for Mainframe related topics
· Participation in ITIL processes (Change, Incident, Problem, ServiceRequest, ServiceAsset&Configuration)
· Analysis of various and complex error situations in Mainframe area and participation in tasks forces (if needed)
· Support of maintenance- and release activities of Mainframe components
· Maintenance and (further-)development of Mainframe operating documentation
· Close collaboration with the Mainframe service provider, other 3rd line units of and customers
- Being familiar with monitoring of Mainframe systems and using IBM SystemAutomation/Netview & BMC Mainview,
- Great knowledge of IT-Service-Management-frameworks (ITIL) and IT processes (Change, Incident, Problem, ServiceRequest, ServiceAsset&Configuration),
- Having the knowledge of the Mainframe technology (Computing, Storage, MW/DB) and Mainframe products like Supersession, GDPS, TSO, SDSF, IOF, BETA, PC3270,
- Successfully completed an IT degree course and long-term work experience,
- Fluent German and English - written and spoken.