Mid Java Developer (Remote)
Our client is a team of passionate people from different scientific fields who share a love for automation.
Well-organized, communicative and focused on dealing with various business challenges. It offers IT services on the Polish, German and Dutch markets.
Their portfolio includes projects for the largest automotive company and large players in the pharmaceutical and sugar industries.
The IoT department focuses on process and object automation for both business and individual clients.
- Participate in the full product lifecycle (i.e. problem discovery, prototyping, design, deployment)
- Creating a user-friendly RESTful API
- Collaborating with other international development and QA teams
- Conducting code reviews
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring junior engineers
- Java 8
- Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Data JPA
- junit, mockito, spring test
- SQL / HSQL
- HTML/JS/CSS podstawy
- Min. 3 years of experience in commercial projects
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to spot patterns and find dependencies between functionalities in applications
- Knowledge of Agile and V-Model methodologies
- Knowledge of spoken and written English on min. B2