Mid/ Senior Golang Developer
As a Software Developer in the Open Sovereign Cloud team (OSC) working on Gardener you will help us deliver the mission of helping customers run and use services based on containers with complete data sovereignty anywhere. At OSC, we are building a core set of functionalities that will allow our regulated and sectorial customers to create and use services based on Kubernetes at scale in their choice of regulated and compliant data centres, public clouds or hyperscalers. You will be part of an exceptional team moving the needle towards making containers as the next generation compute platform everywhere. This is an opportunity engineer system on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in distributed systems and cloud computing.
- Assist in the implementation, deployment and use of container-based services with full data sovereignty anywhere.
- Co-create a set of functionalities that will allow customers to create and use Kubernetes based services.
- Be part of a team striving to make containers a common next generation computing platform.
- Gain experience in distributed systems and cloud computing.
• 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
• 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
• Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Golang, Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
• 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems
• Development experience with Golang.
• Experience with at least one of the following: Kubernetes, Rancher, OpenShift or other container orchestration platforms.
• Experience with design/architecting large-scale distributed systems preferably using public or private cloud technologies.
• Experience Test and Release pipelines
• Experience with developing Kubernetes operators.aplikuj