For our client-focused on providing IT services for one of the world's largest leaders in the medical services sector, offering products and services in the field of dialysis, hospital and outpatient treatment we are looking for:
What do we offer:
- Employment-based on a labor contract;
- Competitive remuneration (based on your experience);
- Benefit package (private medical care, multisport card, life insurance, social fund, fruit in the office, integration events, a pension scheme for employees);
- Stable employment in a company with an international environment;
- Work in a modern office located in the center of Wrocław;
- Excellent teamwork culture and friendly atmosphere.
- Monitoring, administration, and operation of HW and SW components (WAN / LAN / WLAN);
- Solving problems with the existing network environment;
- Implementation of changes in specific commitments;
- Component installations in defined processes;
- Current network documentation;
- Performing firmware updates for network components;
- Help in implementing the infrastructure.
- Higher education in information systems/information technologies of enterprises or similar (technical) qualifications with relevant professional experience;
- Experience in administering large network environments;
- Experience in using hardware and software components for WAN / LAN / WLAN);
- Good technical knowledge in the field of network and similar technologies;
- Knowledge of transmission protocols (TCP / IP, LACP, OSPF, BGP, etc.);
- Knowledge of server operating systems (Windows / LINUX);
- ITIL basics;
- Good command of English.