Dolnośląskie na czas określony Inżynier/Licencjat
For our client from USA we are looking for Candidates for the position of Product Manager.
The Product Managers shall perform (but not be limited to) the following tasks:
- Ensure the product direction provides value to the end user and the iHUB business value.
- Curate roadmaps, facilitates meetings, and administrative work to ensure the product has the support it needs to succeed.
- Manage the product backlog, writing acceptance criteria, and managing the product’s official release.
- Lead the Iterative Planning Meetings to ensure stories are pointed accurately and prioritized in a way that best fits the needs of the users
- Proven experience with deep understanding of customers, technology, and competition, and ability to execute product strategy
- Experience driving the product vision and success across the agile team and effectively communicating this vision to product owner.
- Experience managing product roadmaps, backlogs, and prioritization.
- Experience with planning for and execution of product information campaign using modern communication channels (twitter, facebook, blogs, etc…)
- Experience working with high performing software development teams following agile methodologies (Participate in standups, retrospectives, design reviews, user research, and demos)
- Comfortable facilitating productive meetings that drive product outcomes
- Able to translate the needs of users and manage their priorities with the business value of the organization
- Knowledgeable and continuously educated on industry best practices for product managers overseeing web applications (including Agile methodologies, TDD, CI/CD, etc)
- Previous exposure to cloud native applications, and associated production cycles
- 3+ years of experience in a product management function
- SCRUM Master or similar Agile Methodologies Certification
- Fluent in English (written and Oral).
- University degree in ICT, Business or related discipline OR 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager