Senior Frontend Developer (Vue.js)
You will work for the Frontend Technology team in Wroclaw, taking a role as a project contributor. You will mainly deliver frontends in the area of e-commerce for our own products as well as customer projects. You will be a member of a 5-person frontend team.
We are not afraid of new things, but we dare to do something and implement it constantly. The company primarily accompanies B2B entrepreneurs with success in the digital world. We want to help our clients reduce complexity and show them an understandable and sustainable path in digital commerce.
- Create and maintain Frontends for our own e-commerce products and the ones of our customers
- Work tightly together with our Consulting and Product Management Team (Mocks are based on Figma and Adobe XD)
- Cooperate together with our Product Owners and Business Engineers for preparing User Stories
- Work with international customers
- Improve continuously your work for our products
- Be a vital part of our frontend development team
- A strong team player
- Communicating very good in English and Polish (both written and spoken)
- Familiar with agile methodologies like Scrum and Kanban
- A frontend developer that knows modern frameworks like Vue.js, Angular or React
- Fluent in using Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket (Git)
- Highly interested in setting quality standards for yourself and the team
- Not a gold plater, but you know how to achieve a high-quality level using Pareto (80/20)