Senior Full Stack Engineer
For our client from San Francisco specializing in virtual reality we’re currently looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer. It has established a unique position by merging game-like features with collaboration tools in one platform.
Work from anywhere (100% remote) with a small group of intelligent, passionate people on a cutting-edge software product for virtual reality. You’ll have flexible work hours (european) and as much autonomy as you can handle.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will be involved in every aspect of creating, updating, testing, and maintaining the backend and web frontend of the ecosystem, which serves the VR client app. Our client is an early-stage startup, and nearly everything regarding the security, reliability, and infrastructure of the ecosystem will be your responsibility. You will have the opportunity, responsibility, and freedom to lead your own projects and feature implementations. We’re looking for self-starters who don’t need to be told what to do and can take initiative.
- For both front and backend, creating new features and improving/maintaining existing features
- Working with Unity developers to deliver backend functions (APIs)
- Backend and frontend security
- UI and UX design for frontend
- AWS, DynamoDB, Lambda, Cognito, EC2/ECS
- Frontend design and implementation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- English proficiency
- Ability to work remotely, manage time effectively, and thrive in a fast-paced startup culture
Nice to have:
- C#, C++