Budget: 16 000 - 19 000 PLN gross salary based on the employment contract/ B2B contract.
Our Client is an innovative technology company focused on delivering globally applicable solutions for different sectors.
Our Client offer:
- working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm,
- joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions,
- convenient office location,
- flexible working hours,
- language courses,
- competitive salary with excellent benefits: private health insurance for employees and their family, group life insurance, pension plan, co-financing of holidays, lunch pass, fruits and cookies, chillout room, coffee point, shower facilities.
- responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform,
- provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project,
- develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications,
- codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications,
- ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented,
- demonstrates an understanding of C2P systems and the financial services industry,
- analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs,
- writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation,
- conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks,
- may provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience,
- about six years of applications development experience,
- knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML,
- knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty,
- knowledge of Oracle/DB2 databases,
- knowledge of Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans will be an asset,
- knowledge of jBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset,
- knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development),
- excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills,
- payment expertise e.g. SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset,
- very good command of English.