Senior Java Developer
Our customer develop long-term partnerships with clients, advise them on their digitalization journey, work on innovative ideas together and put them into practice.
Among the companies that count on our know-how are Lufthansa, for its frequent flyer program Miles & More, Deutsche Bahn AG, for its BahnCard, bahn.bonus and bahn.comfort programs, PAYBACK and international air carriers such as China Southern Airlines and United Airlines.
Have you always wondered which IT systems run the world-famous loyalty programmes of Lufthansa Miles & More or United MileagePlus? As a Senior JAVA Developer, you will help shape the future of these programmes as part of an agile team!
- Together with your team you will develop JAVA-based software for our customers and bring it live
- Together with experienced colleagues from the team you will develop end2end solutions
- A high degree of automation is important to us, so you will also design and implement automated test cases
- You want to see your code in production as quickly as possible, which is why you will also take care of Continuous Delivery
- Communicate your solution ideas so that everyone can understand it
- Improve our LMS platform by challenging the status quo and bring in your ideas
- Drive technology innovations to enable business innovations based on our platform
- Advice developers and juniors to grow with your experience by sharing your knowledge
- JAVA, JEE, Spring, SpringBoot, SOAP, REST, Hibernate, proficiency with relational databases (Oracle, PostgreSQL), cloud-based systems (AWS or equivalent), Maven, Jenkins, Git, Mockito
- 7+ years of experience as Java Software Developer, including experience in complex software development environments
- You love to actively advance topics, always have the goal in mind and accept challenges
- You have a DevOps mindset (ship it as you would run it)
- You enjoy working in an international team
- Excellent English is a prerequisite, German is desirable