Whoohoo is an international expert in recruiting and contracting software developers. Our polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country and internationally. We also have a great team of developers working for international customers in our modern office in the city center of Wroclaw.
Our client is a growing company, specializing in financial software development for investment and brokerage companies dealing in global futures, options, stocks and crypto trading. The company provides a wide range of fully integrated trading platforms for both retail and institutional brokers.
We are building in Wroclaw an agile team of few specialists working as a remote development office for our client.
- 9 000 PLN - 12 000 PLN B2B or employment contract
- Excellent office location in the city center of Wroclaw with a chillout zone (Playstation, Darts, Soccer Table)
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working atmosphere, team events, free coffee, soft drinks, and fruits
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation
- participate in software development projects, working in a team of 4 to 6 developers;
- develop and debug program code, design system architecture, research into the newest software technologies and development tools as well as project domain;
- collaborate with the management, stakeholders and team members; work closely with analysts, designers, and staff;
- review source code of changes;
- present ideas for system improvements;
- maintain the systems once they are up and running.
- at least 2 years’ experience working as a C# developer in commercial projects;
- knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms;
- Unit Testing experience;
- in-depth knowledge of.NET Framework;
- deep knowledge of OOD/OOA as well as S.O.L.I.D. principles;
- experience of ReSharper/other refactoring tools;
- understanding of design and architectural patterns (GoF, DDD, PoEAA);
- experience with ASP.NET MVC;
- experience with Entity Framework (or other ORM);
- experience with Git, and issue tracking systems (e.g. Jira);
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science;
- fluent English.