Senior Office Manager Specialist
For our client from the IT industry who develops its presence in Europe and opens a software house in Wrocław, currently we are looking for Senior Office Manager Specialist who will be responsible for the opening of the office, appointment of new employees in Wrocław and for efficient and effective management of the facility's operation.
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance;
- Christmas bonuses;
- Support in self-improvement;
- Office in the city center.
- Planning, coordinating, and management of administrative procedures and systems;
- Managing the work of administrative staff;
- Work with personnel documentation;
- Control and communicate with the accounting department;
- Budget planning for administrative expenses;
- Working with suppliers (searching, selecting, negotiating, and building strong relationships);
- Cooperation with company offices in other locations.
- 7+ years of experience at a similar administration position in the IT industry
- Law/Finance degree received in Poland;
- Experience in managing a team of at least 2 people;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of the business English language (C1);
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian would be a plus.