Whoohoo is an international expert in recruiting and contracting software developers. Our polish team in Wroclaw consists of 10 consultants with experience in conducting recruitment processes for managerial and expert positions, successfully recruiting for clients all over the country and internationally. We also have a great team of developers working for international customers in our modern office in the city center of Wroclaw.
Our customer is a young, very innovative company from the blockchain industry based in California. They build a fast and secure blockchain platform. If you are in blockchain technology with previous experience in this area feel free to contact us. We are building a small dedicated team of few specialists working as a remote development office for our client.
- Excellent office location in the city center of Wroclaw with a chillout zone (Playstation, Darts, Soccer Table)
- A competitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- B2B or employment contract
- Open and supportive environment
- Work with industry professionals who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- A relaxed, informal working atmosphere, team events, free coffee, soft drinks, and fruits
- Possibility to create world-changing solutions for industry
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Recruitment bonus for a recommendation
- Simulate and defend against attacks and security models on the blockchain platform to make it robust.
- Architect robust, scalable, secure infrastructure.
- Develop testing tools, attack simulation tools.
- Engage the open-source community for development and benchmarks.
- Develop SDK for the blockchain network.
- Develop smart contract and virtual machine for the blockchain platform
- Develop dApp and integrate with partners application/platforms
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Fast learner with ability to take ownership from specs to production; strong understanding of back-end development.
- Demonstrate solid software engineering practices such as modular, extensible code with understanding of testing methodology and ability to write good documentation.
- Interest/experience in building scalable infrastructure or distributed systems.
- Interest/experience in Go, Rust is a plus, but not necessary.
- Passionate about decentralized ledger technologies.
- Familiarity with public cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud Platforms.
- Contribution to open source projects, familiar with git.
- Excellent communication in English or multiple languages.