Senior Sales Manager (Warszawa)
For our Client, an international health care products manufacturer and distributor, we are looking for an experienced sales manager to join the team.
Senior Sales Manager
- Development and execution of sales strategy to grow sales volume aligned with present company objectives;
- Managing a team of employees (up to 50 people);
- Achieving growth and sales targets by successfully managing and motivating the Sales team;
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting, budgeting and overseeing the preparation of sales reporting including financial statements;
- Establishing and developing relations with the business partners.
- A proven track record in managerial position related to FMCG/Pharmaceutical or Health Care sectors is a must;
- Strategic level of knowledge of all the main retail, wholesaler and e-commerce business activities: merchandising, client service, customer loyalty, sales promotion, etc.
- Experience in managing large dispersed teams is required;
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- Ability to take a strong leadership in a diverse team and strategy development while being a hands-on manager;
- Flexibility and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment.
Opportunity to take full responsibility for Polish market development together with managers in the HQ;
Experience in a fast growing international company with a strong support from the HQ;
Great managerial development opportunities within a team of motivated professionals;
Performance-based yearly bonus together with attractive salary and set of benefits and work tools.aplikuj