For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Document Controller based in Szczecin (new infrastructure project).
- to provide a document control service,
- maintaining effective control of all project documentation, consistent with company standards eDMS system (Aconex).
- to work closely with the Project Management Team and maintain awareness of document control amongst project team members, subcontractors / suppliers by informing, explaining and training the procedures and tools,
- reporting directly to the Project Controls Manager,
- adhere to all company procedures and practices, particularly when managing documentation on the nominated eDMS system (Aconex),
- update/adjust the standard document control procedures for the project under contract and throughout the project lifecycle,
- makes a first analysis and screens the documents and files within his/her field of expertise,
- checking of documentation to ensure Document Control requirements and Company standards are met. Take measures if the demanded quality is not acceptable,
- control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties,
- follows up on assigned tasks in an accurate, structural and punctual way, bringing them to a close,
- producing status reports to the Project Management Team regarding status of the project on deliverables of documentation,
- provide small trainings to the project team and subcontractors/suppliers on the use of the implemented eDMS.