For our Client, an international company in the construction sector, we currently are looking for Candidates for the position of Document Controller based in Szczecin (new infrastructure project).
- To work closely with the Project Management Team and maintain awareness of document control amongst project team members, subcontractors/suppliers by informing, explaining and training the procedures and tools.
- Update/adjust the standard document control procedures for the project under contract and throughout the project lifecycle.
- Makes a first analysis and screens the documents and files within his/her field of expertise.
- Checking of documentation to ensure Document Control requirements and Company standards are met.
- Manage the in/out correspondence of the Company.
- Control, manage and transmit the project documents received, reviewed and commented by all parties.
- Producing status reports to the Project Management Team regarding the status of the project on the deliverables of documents
- Provide small training to the project team and subcontractors/suppliers on the use of the implemented EDMS.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience such as at least a minimum of 3 years’ experience working as a document controller (preferred in the construction/dredging/marine industry).
- Experience in managing a small team.
- Good understanding of hard copy and electronic filing.
- Advanced knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good knowledge of the English language.
- Experience using web-based EDMS systems, preferable Aconex.