Currently for our Client, we are looking for: Marine Coordinator
Organise, follow-up and optimise the daily Marine Coordination of the ongoing operations and execution of works in/near the fairway, based on the (internal and external) client’s needs and in line with the contract, project plan and budget, in order to contribute to efficient realisation of project activities within QHSE-S standards.
Marine Coordinator will be part of the Operational team on site and reports to the Superintendent/Works Manager.
- part of project team on site,
- daily Marine Coordination,
- organize communication & meetings with all Stakeholders,
- closely cooperate with the VTS and relevant Stakeholders,
- ensuring efficient use of marine equipment,
- setup planning for shared marine resources,
- performing toolbox talk meetings according to project requirements,
- providing daily and weekly progress reports on the project,
- keep an eye on a safe and efficient construction site,
- maintain good contacts with subcontracts and suppliers,
- conduct vessel inspections.
- degree from the Maritime Academy or equivalent experience in the Maritime industry
- STCW II/1 or II/2,
- GMDSS certificate of Polish equivalent (capable to use VHF equipment),
- knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint,
- basic knowledge of CAD drawings & software,
- fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- driving license.
- 2 or more years of seagoing experience,
- previous experience of working with marine/offshore equipment, dredging industry, land reclamation, UXO removal.