For our Client, an international company in construction sector, we are currently looking for Candidates for the position of Engineer: Procurement Specialist (new hydrotechnical project)
- Comparing and negotiating the best prices of maritime goods,
- Negotiating terms and signing contracts with suppliers,
- Preparing Purchase Orders and following up on the internal approval process,
- Following up deliveries and checking delivery receipts with received goods,
- Sourcing price and availability,
- Overseeing the course and planning of deliveries, logistic planning,
- Procurement activities.
- Preferably experience in maritime related services (i.e. maritime/vessels supplier),
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint,
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- Excellent communication and team-working skills,
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Strong negotiation skills,
- Strategic planning and execution.