Zachodniopomorskie na stałe Inżynier/Licencjat
For our Client, an international company from the construction sector, currently we are looking for candidates for the position of Project Accountant.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded,
- Updating accounts receivable and issue invoices,
- Updating accounts payable and perform reconciliations,
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines,
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned,
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed,
- Prepare and submit monthly tax reports (such as VAT and others).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent,
- Experience such as at least minimum of 2 years’ experience working as accountant with payroll experience,
- Good understanding of hard copy and electronic filing, attention to detail and the ability to check own work,
- Advanced knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English,
- Experience using web-based EDMS systems, preferable Aconex.