For our Client, an international company from hydrotechnical industry, we are looking Quality Manager
Organize and optimize the operational planning and execution of works, based on the client’s needs and in line with the contract, project plan and budget, in order to contribute to efficient realization of project activities within QA/QC standards and within time and budget.
- Setting the system of requirement
- Preparation of documentation and inspection plans
- Performing quality activities accordance with established quality management
- Carrying out inspection and test on discipline responsible to determine whether work performed conforms to quality requirements
- Verification certificates according to standards
- Supervising dredging process onsite
- Preparing review final documentation
- 4-6 years of experience as a QA/QC Inspector in Construction (hydrotechnical is preferred)
- Experience in management of small team
- Bachelor / master or equivalent experience in the Maritime industry (dredging, offshore,…)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English
- Knowledge of software packages such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Driving license