Currently for our client from the construction industry, we are looking for:
Manage the ongoing design process prepared by external consultants. Carry out general quality control of the design work, cooperate with the technical department in consulting on geotechnical issues. Follow-up of the link between the design and execution of the works.
- Manage, evaluate, and instruct on the performance of project consultants.
- Closely cooperates with the Operations Department to ensure the correct technical interpretation and execution of the project.
- Replace Design Manager in his duties during his absence.
- Perform geotechnical calculations relevant to the project, in cooperation with geotechnical departments.
- Handle and steer designing subcontractors.
- At least five years of experience in the follow-up of a Building Design process
- Experience in Maritime/Hydrotechnical design works
- Master degree with a background in Geotechnical Engineering.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD program.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Polish and English.